Rockin Robbin

Rolling in Tampa

Friday, November 10, 2006

Excuses




Sorry you guys have missed out on "my SO interesting life" lately. I have just a MILLION reasons why I haven't blogged. I won't get into it because you will pretty much understand as I run my mouth on here anyway. Roger the children and I DROVE to Chicago on Oct 18th for Roger's daughter Nicole's 18th birthday. The drive up was great- but the drive home took drugs, naps, and 24 HOURS straight in the car. Nicole lives with her mom's first cousin, but I refer to her as her Aunt because that's the way it SEEMS. Like Roger's "Uncle" Papi is really his cousin, but it's always been Uncle to him. We stayed at their home and it was great, like we had always known them. I wish I had been blogging at the time because there was so much to tell... I will refer to it in later stories and you'll be like "WHAT?" They had a dog named MEATBALL who I kept calling PEANUT-BUTTER. He was SO COOL. He had an underbite that you could sit food on when his mouth is shut. The pictures don't even do it justice...
This year we went to my friend Robyn's for Halloween and her kids dressed up as a female pirate, Texas Chain-saw massacre dude and PINOCCIO (?) I still haven't figured out that one although I loved it. We didn't dress up this year... I thought it would be so cool to take the kids out to CHEESECAKE FACTORY instead... Next year we will be dressing up as this did not go over to well...
The dogs turned 1 year in October...
We are going on a Cruise in December...
I painted my living room apple green...
My "flickr" photo collection will not let me add any new photos untill I up-date to a paid pro account...
Christmas is around the corner...

I promise to increase my blogs! Keep on reading...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home